A brand new immersive experience inspired by the hit Netflix series Stranger Things is on its way to New York, San Francisco and London in 2022.
Described as a “groundbreaking, in-person live multimedia experience” featuring “memorable settings and favorite characters,” the events will allow fans of the smash-hit series to explore some of Stranger Things’ most iconic locations, as well as the supernatural realm that lies below.
Fans will be co-opted into a new storyline that takes place in a parallel universe “where they must run the gauntlet of terrors lurking in the dark and unlock their secret powers to help save the town.”
Whether you want to take a trip to the Upside Down, explore Hawkins Lab, grab a sundae from Scoops Ahoy, play games at the Palace Arcade or sip cocktails in a Stranger Things themed bar, there’s more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
Take a look at some more details about each experience below.
- Take center stage in an exclusive Stranger Things story
- Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters throughout the experience
- Unlock your power and influence your surroundings
- Enjoy incredible special effects
The fun is far from over after your Hawkins Lab adventure. Step into the neon world of Mix-Tape and enjoy a throwback to the 80’s with delicious themed food and drinks, fun photo ops, Stranger Things merch, interactive performers, and radical party vibes!
- Explore nostalgic shops and iconic locations from the show, such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video and the Palace Arcade
- Meet a series of peculiar characters waiting to pull you further into the mysteries of Hawkins
- Visit the Stranger Things Bar for food & exclusive cocktails inspired by the series
- Photo ops: Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, or with a Demogorgon!
“We know our ‘Stranger Things’ fans will embrace the chance to be the heroes of the story, working alongside Eleven, Mike, and the rest of the gang to fight the evil threatening to consume Hawkins,” said Greg Lombardo, head of experiences at Netflix. “Fans love losing themselves in the world when they watch the show. Now, for the first time, they will be able to live out an episode from the series in real life.”
Stranger Things: The Experience will open in New York this month, San Francisco in June, and London in August.
Tickets are available at strangerthings-experience.com.