The Lion Guard is a TV sequel to the cinematic classic- The Lion King. The Disney Junior series features Simba’s son and his friend as they protect the Pridelands.
Experience the first-ever children’s museum exhibit based on Disney Junior’s “The Lion Guard” at Philadelphia’s Please Touch Museum this fall!
This one-of-a-kind exhibit brings “The Lion Guard” story to life, taking young children and their families on an adventure through the African savanna to defend the Pride Lands and protect the Circle of Life.
Explore the African savannah through hands-on activities and interactive imaginative play.
In this exhibit, visitors can:
- ~Train in the Lion Guard’s secret lair and learn new ways to get strong!
- ~Find your way through Kion’s Adventure Maze
- ~Make music and learn about the art of drumming
- ~Explore the power of teamwork
- ~Test your agility at Baboon’s Rock Wall
- ~Use clues to identify the animals that live in the African savanna
- ~Explore Little Lion Guard, a toddler space designed to encourage exploration, creativity & skill-building for our youngest cubs!
You can make a reservation for the traveling exhibit on The Please Touch Museum’s website.
Will you be taking your cubs to this roaring exhibit? Let us know in the comments below.