We just hit 1 MILLION video views, so to celebrate, we’re doing a giveaway!
This giveaway will give one random winner:
- 1 Autographed Photo of Allison Scagliotti (Stitchers, The Vampire Diaries, Warehouse 13) and
- 1 Autographed copy of “Elements of Cosplay: The Costume and Beyond” by Kyle J. Williamson (Captain Kyle)!
How to Enter
This contest has closed. The winner will be announced soon!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. (READ MORE ABOUT NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The 1 MILLION VIEWS Celebration Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 7/18/2018 at 2:30 PM EDT and ends on 8/2/2018 at 8:00 PM EDT (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older (the “Entrant”). Fandom Spotlite, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1 Autographed Photo of Allison Scagliotti (Stitchers, The Vampire Diaries, Warehouse 13).
1 Autographed copy of “Elements of Cosplay: The Costume and Beyond” by Kyle J. Williamson (Captain Kyle)
Actual Retail Value: $50.00 USD
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The ARV of the prize represents Fandom Spotlite’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Fandom Spotlite makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Fandom Spotlite will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted immediately after the Promotion Period by Fandom Spotlite or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Fandom Spotlite within 5 days of notification. Fandom Spotlite is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Fandom Spotlite.
6. PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by you will be used solely for the purposes of this giveaway and for mailing list purposes should the entrant elect to join. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Fandom Spotlite permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Fandom Spotlite assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Fandom Spotlite reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Fandom Spotlite shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Fandom Spotlite reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Fandom Spotlite. Fandom Spotlite and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.